HEAD COACH: MIKEY PAGE
Having competed in many competitions including the Cyprus Throwdown in 2015, The Rainhill Trails and the National Fitness Games to name a few, Mikey brings a wealth of experience to the table. Along with a passion of wanting to enable others to unlock their true potential. He always has our Athletes best interests at heart. Mikey works in a rehabilitation clinic for injured Tactical Athletes, working with them in a one to one capacity to help rehabilitate the injury they have sustained. With input from the Physiotherapist.
- Level 6 Advanced Diploma In Exercise Rehabilitation.
- Level 4 PT (GP refferal, Diabetes, Lower Back Pain & Obesisty).
- Pre & Post Natal Instructor.
- British Weightlifting Level 2
- British Weightlifting Technical Official
- Health and Wellbeing Advisor Level 4 (Fitness & Leisure) AfN.